Wednesday, December 29, 2010

on to texas.

it has been a few weeks since i last posted. life has as gotten really busy. well...maybe busy isn't the right word choice, lets just say things are changing. in the last few weeks i had fall semester finals, they went better and worse than expected. i cleaned my apartment and packed up my things. i went home for christmas. i got a new haircut! and i now have bangs or fringe as my auzzies would say. tomorrow i'm going to place all my possessions into lord darlington (my beautiful ford focus) and get ready to make my next big move.
my brother and i are driving from central utah to texas because i'm moving to there for the next five months. why? you might ask. i'm going to be a nanny. that's right i'm gonna nanny in texas. the family is great, parents and two kids: girl age 5, boy age 2. i'm really excited for this latest chapter in my life and i've decided that for these upcoming months i will be keeping a separate blog filled with my texas adventures. you can read up on my experience as a nanny on my other blog http://nannyintexas.blogspot.com/ which will be up and running in two weeks.
i wish everyone the best of luck in the new year. :]

23. moving to texas and doing something completely different with my life.

2 comments:

  1. what a fun experience you will have and what a great family to join. can not wait to hear all the antics of a five and two year old. Rememeber to take time for your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you around campus, but I'm excited for you and very sure that you'll have fun :)

    ReplyDelete