Thursday, September 8, 2011

a few things i know

i was typing out another post, when i realized that it was super vague and i thought to myself: what is the point of this? why not just say what i'm trying to say without the allegory? so i'm going to try that. we'll see how it goes. call me, email me, leave a comment, whatever you'd like if you want to know more and or how i know, if that made any sense or if it doesn't make sense. i wold love to talk with you.

i know:
i would do anything for my family, they are the most important people to me.
my family does not just consist of my blood relatives (see my blog about family).
my siblings are my best friends.
i can count on my brother, sister, mother, and father.
the english alphabet.
that the bible and book of mormon are inspired texts and that by reading them anyone can find peace and increased joy.
i can make tasty foods.
that midst my doubts and confusion, i am doing what is right in my life at this point in time.
i was born with a privileged life and that i often complain about my first world blessing.
an attitude of gratitude leads to happiness.
i am not the best runner, but both my legs work and i can run if necessary.
i love people.
how to do basic math and some maths that are more complicated.
that Jesus Christ is my redeemer.
that Christ's atoning power can heal us completely and we can feel whole again and have peace in our lives by following Him.
Heavenly Father loves his children.
we are children of God.

my plane is boarding now.

i hope to add more to this list soon.
thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment