Wednesday, October 13, 2010

don't get me mad near breakables.

i walked away pissed. angry. un-happy. originally i didn’t know why and clarity didn’t really come for about two hours. i stormed about campus, so jittery and upset that i couldn’t stay still. i even had to fight (several times) the urge to slam my phone into the pavement and the urge to punch a building. 
so i did the only thing i could think to do...call a good friend of mine. she is a living breathing princess giselle from the movie enchanted. ms. isaacson is always happy and being upset around her is totally pointless. she was wonderfully and at the same time sickly happy. if misery loves company, then misery hates her. although i did break a branch off a unsuspecting tree (ok it was really a dead twig that might have already been detached that i just happen to smack down) while i was chillin with her. i sorta feel bad for that tree...but it did scratch my hand, so maybe we're equal? 
turns out i'm an entertaining upset person. i tend to yell at the world and cause a bit of a spectacle. a few people smiled and gawked at my anger. one guy in particular smiled so friggin big and nearly giggled when i informed him "don't mind me i'm just angry" while throwing my bag around haphazardly. i'm sure i looked like a crazy person, and having ms. isaacson at my side giggling and enjoying every moment of my madness didn't help my lunatic image. 
all i really wanted to do was find a porcelain anything and smash it and then sweep it up. the best i could find was a flyer that i ripped to bits dropped on the ground, picked up and threw away. 
it is the first time in three years, i've been that angry and now that i'm over it there is no point even stating why. 

11. get angry. 

1 comment: