Thursday, October 21, 2010

a wonderful wednesday.

293th day of the year. october 20th. wednesday. yesterday. 

a little after 12:00am a good friend called me. i haven't been able to talk to smith for over two years. it was so good to hear his voice. :)) i really missed him. 
i went to sleep 2ish and slept really well, but i forgot to blow dry my hair before falling asleep. i got to sleep in which is always great :]
when i woke up, my hair looked...umm...special...but the moment i parted it was perfect! like way cuter than any day i try to do it cute. seriously less than two seconds of effort and done. i know this shouldn't matter, but a good hair day just does.
i wore casual clothes, and i looked and felt super cute. 
peanut butter, oj, candy corn: just a few of the delicious things i had. 
class was optional. i chose not to go and to study for my sociology midterm, and one of my favorite people noticed i wasn't there and texted me that they miss me. it is so nice to be missed, it is validating. 
after studying i was on my way to an important meeting and i ran into carter, who i haven't seen in a year, we caught up a bit on each other's lives. for awhile he was like a big bro to me and it was good to see him. 
the meeting was awesome and a lot of issues that have been bothering me for the past week were resolved. afterwords, i got to take a survey that took me maybe ten minutes and i was given $20. that is good money.
aced my sociology midterm! and got my final grade for kayaking, i got an a. :D
it was checo's birthday. i love that girl. i hope her day was even more wonderful than mine. we exchanged texts. i miss us chatting, so a birthday was a good reason to leave her a cheesy happy birthday song message on her phone that i hope made her smile. 
i talked to my babycakes for a few seconds. she didn't feel well, which made me sad, but it was still good to hear her voice. also spoke with the parentals. 
got some new music from itunes.
slider with cheese and green beans fo dinna. one of my favorite meals. 
ms. isaacson called me, she is always fun to talk to. 
ms. stovall brought me homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. those of you that know her, know she is an amazing cook and baker. i was blessed to receive those cookies, they were so yummy! we caught up on each other's lives, she recently started a new relationship. i am so happy for her, it sounds like her and her boy are perfect for each other. it is so cute to see someone in like. 
caught up on all my emails. 
two different foreign men told me I have beautiful lips, it was a tad awkward to receive that compliment, but i loved hearing it all the same. 
watched some psych. love that show, so funny!
my nail polish looked great! green on one hand, pink on the other.
chatted with some of my favorite peoples on facebook, you know who you are. i also got some cute comments on facebook...i love comments.
was about to fall asleep then brown called :) we talked and twas really good. 
around midnight smith called. :) he fell asleep while i was talking, again. silly boy. 
drank a sip of water and went to sleep


basically best wednesday ever!
well... besides the wednesday i was born on... maybe.


13. simple things that make your day, sometimes they happen all in one day. 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Nettie, ♥
    This blog post demonstrates one of the most amazing things about you: Your ability to see the wonderful in the little sweet things of life. It sounds like a wonderful Wednesday. Particularly the part about the foreign men. I enjoyed that.
    love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,ishould try to keep track of how many wonderful things can happen to me in one day, i might be surprised. xoxox

    ReplyDelete