Monday, November 1, 2010

drama for mama.

the bold and the beautiful, as the world turns, the young and the restless (why am i only thinking of cbs soaps? it might have to due with the price is right...not sure) got nothing on my life when it comes to entertaining a certain forty seven year old woman whom i like to call mommy. 
saturday, october 30 at 9:38am i got a text from my mother that said something to the effect of: we should talk because your life is my favorite soap opera and i need to hear more. i read that text and just started chuckling, in fact i'm chuckling right now just think of it. it is always good to know that at least someone can enjoy my awkward situations, especially when i am in the midst of confusing drama filled whatever that involve the silly boys in my life. thanks mommy! oh and mom, i'll call you soon and fill you in on the latest. ;)


16. drama...cause at least the stories entertain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment