Friday, November 5, 2010

warheads.



warhead apple green.
and yes this is not the most
flattering photo of me
but i am brave enough to
post it anyways
my tongue feels raw. its that sore, uncomfy, and has an almost burnt feeling. this is what happens when one eats four warheads in a row. "why eat so many?" you might ask. answer:  warheads=awesome! they are a super sour, then deliciously sweet and one of my all-time favorite hard candies. plus a guy in my ward gave me a handful and i couldn't stop eating them. so now i've eaten four tasty warheads, my tongue feels raw and i'm about to have number five. just try to stop me. 

18. warhead candy: my tongue never looks or feels the same after eating them.

2 comments:

  1. I love your energy...this is your dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never could control yourself with those things.

    ReplyDelete